Below you will find some answers to common questions concerning the Powermat 700 EAGLE moulder. From product details to service to financing opportunities.
How long is the delivery time of the moulder?
Depending on the configuration you choose and stock levels, it could take as little as 2 weeks and as much as 4 months until your Powermat 700 EAGLE arrives at your company.
What type of extras are offered for this machine?
The Powermat 700 EAGLE moulder is available with the following standard options:
- CNC-controlled axes for motorized positioning of the spindles
- Marathon Coating (table coating for higher wear resistance)
- Spindle speed 8,000 rpm for more power or higher surface quality
Can I see the moulder live in action (in a showroom)?
Of course. Contact us today to set up a live demonstration in our Mooresville, NC location.
Is there a possibility of operator training?
During commissioning, the operators receive in-depth training. If you wish, you can also have your employees attend WEINIG training at our main location in Mooresville, NC. More information about our training program can be found here.
How long does it take to commission this moulder in my woodworking shop?
The Powermat 700 EAGLE takes 4-5 working days to be fully operational after delivery. Commissioning is carried out by a WEINIG service technician with the assistance of one to two employees on site. They will also receive a briefing. The service technician will conclude by assisting you in running your profiles on your newly installed machine.
How does commissioning work with this automatic planer?
When commissioning your moulder, the service technician first aligns the machine and then explains the functionalities and operation of the following modules using the operating instructions:
- Guiding and pressure components
- Electrical and/or electronic components
- Spindles including the covers
- The quality and surface-determining correlations with the tool used on the four-sided planer and the corresponding setting procedures
- Feed system
- Machine tables and stops including any special features such as table rollers, table inserts etc.
- Maintenance and care of the moulder
- The safety regulations to be observed
- All areas that must be observed in order to guarantee a consistently good surface quality on the workpiece.
What are the connected utility loads for this machine?
- 460v 3 phase | 5 Spindle = 80FL-amps | 6 Spindle = 107FL-amps
- Air velocity 6000 cfm
- Air requirement per spindle 1,000 – 1,200 cubic feet per minute
- Operating pressure 80 psi
What are the dimensions for the moulder?
Depending on whether you purchase a 5-spindle or 6-spindle machine for your company, these are different and read as follows:
- 5-spindle machine with 2 m table and switch cabinet attached to moulder: l = 12’ 6”, w = 6’ 4”, h = 6’ 2”
- 6-spindle machine with 2 m table and switch cabinet attached to moulder: l = 14’ 3”, w = 6’ 4”, h = 6’ 2”
Is there a possibility of special financing offers?
There are many different financing options for the Powermat 700 EAGLE. Which one makes the most sense in your case is best clarified with your personal contact at WEINIG, who will be happy to provide you with competent advice at any time.
We will gladly advise you on possible questions, the best equipment variant for your requirements, on other machines and solutions or on our attractive financing options.